5/25/10

Our thoughts are with them!

I just got the best email from a parent who lives far from New Hampshire:

"It is great to follow along. Even though we are 3000 miles away, we feel close. I hope all parents and the students realize what they have this week - an unforgettable experience of a lifetime!"

Yesterday I told the Kinsman Notch group how proud I was of them, and how much everyone back home is thinking of them. Even though they had just had their biggest day of the whole trip and they were tired and hungry I saw them smile and stand a little straighter.

It makes such a difference to the students in the field when they know we have them in our thoughts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though i do live in NH, i love checking in to see how they are doing. Put the blogspot on the bookmarks bar and check in every so often, great!

peg frame

Hans Mundahl said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the updates!

Colleen said...

This is really great! I wish I was out there with them! Thanks for all the hard work that goes into this week.
Colleen Nolan

Hans Mundahl said...

Hi Colleen - thank you for your kinds words!

It is shaping up to be a great year. I'm sure everyone will have plenty of awesome stories tomorrow!