3/16/10

Gear List & Other Thoughts

Hi folks, many of you are coming over to the SophX blog for the first time - welcome! We are very excited to be starting planning for the 10th year of our cooperative learning expedition.

We'll have lots of opportunities to talk more about the program, but first you'll need to start collecting your gear.

Here is the gear list - click the image to see it full size and you can print it out.
Have a question about what kind of gear to bring? Let me know in the comments and I'll reply right away!

2 comments:

RJS said...

Recently, a Senior in my Anatomy class said "most people in my group were cold because they didn't bring the right clothes. I got everything on the list and I was always warm and dry."

Start collecting your gear now so you can stay warm and dry!

Hans Mundahl said...

So true - and you don't need to buy everything! Chances are most of it you have at home, or could borrow!

Many folks are talking to the juniors to borrow gear!